Who is Richmond Realty Group-RE/MAX The Woodlands and Spring?
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, an experienced homeowner, you need a realtor that you can trust. At Richmond Realty Group – RE/MAX The Woodlands and Spring, we place the needs and desires of our clients first. We work with and for our clients to find their dream homes and to establish roots in the community.
Born and raised in The Woodlands, Zach Richmond’s life and experiences are particularly well-suited for a career in the real estate industry. Having attended The John Cooper School and graduating from Baylor University in 2010 with a double major in Accounting Information Systems and Entrepreneurship, Zach returned to The Woodlands in 2011 to work as a commercial real estate lender with Woodforest National Bank. Exceptional at his craft, Zach became a top producer originating over $90 million in new loans. Zach’s education, lending background, depth of local knowledge and penchant for client service enable him to excel as a residential and commercial real estate professional and to always exceed expectations.
As a partner with his mother-in-law, Marlys Mulkey, of Richmond Realty Group at RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring, Zach employs his vast understanding of the community to assist his clients in finding homes perfectly suited for their needs. Beyond that, awarded 2 years in a row the prestigious 2016 and 2017 Diplomat of the Year by The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce, Zach utilizes his extensive connections to help clients build personal and business relationships in the local community that make this area a true home.
In his spare time, Zach enjoys playing golf with his fiancée, Rachel, and playing basketball with friends. Zach and Rachel are both sports enthusiasts and spend time watching various sporting events. Together, they have fun with Lucy – the miniature poodle that they rescued. Zach loves listening to music and carrying out his passion for serving the local community.
Rooted locally and rich in community, Zach is involved with and holds positions in the following organizations:
- Board Member for the Montgomery County Youth Services (MCYS)
- Board Member of The Rotary Club of The Woodlands – overseeing all youth services, including five high school Interact Clubs and one college Rotaract Club
- Board Member for The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member of the Woodlands Family YMCA
- Board Member of The Glade Arts Foundation
- Board Member of the John Cooper Alumni Association
- 2017 Diplomat of the Year by The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- Houston’s 2017 Rising Star in Real Estate by the Houston Real Producers
- 2017 Montgomery County Do-Gooder of the Year by PR Luxury Media/ReviewIT Magazine
- 2016 Diplomat of the Year by The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Woodlands Area Economic Development Partnership (EDP)
- Leadership Montgomery County (LMC) Graduate - Class of 2018
- Former Advisory Board Member for Lone Star College – Small Business Development Center
- Former Board Member of the Montgomery County American Cancer Society
- Diplomat for The Area Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Interfaith Young Professional
- Young Professionals Ambassador for The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Partners
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Association of Montgomery County
Marlys Mulkey brings the nuts and bolts of the real estate industry to Richmond Realty. Formerly with prestigious Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty in the Dallas/Fort Worth market and on a small team that produced over $35 million in sales in 2015, Marlys delivers the real estate experience and expertise that clients trust.
Her extensive background in public speaking, writing, teaching and event planning and coordination provide Marlys with remarkable communication skills that serve her real estate clients well. With vast knowledge in marketing homes at every price point, Marlys advises clients on how to effectively prepare to list their homes. She also understands how to successfully market those properties locally and globally. Her deep conviction to always place the client first and to serve clients to the best of her God-given ability drives Marlys to achieve outstanding results for every client. Possessing strong attention to details and a voracious work ethic, Marlys’s efficiency and superb organizational skills allow her to remain on top of every aspect of every transaction. Her “go the extra mile” attitude offers clients great comfort and creates a smoother process for buyers and sellers.
In February 2017, Marlys Mulkey was named one of the 2017 Influential Women in Business by ReviewIt Magazine.
Together with her future son-in-law and business partner, Zach Richmond, in Richmond Realty with RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring, their combination of backgrounds and skills form an organic team that offers a wholistic approach to real estate. Focused on specific client needs, they list properties with the goal of achieving the greatest sales price in the shortest amount of time. Regarding buyer clients, Richmond Realty takes into consideration the neighborhoods, schools, location, price range and home criteria to best suit the new homeowners’ interests. Marlys’s and Zach’s community involvement is also a huge asset to their clients as they help them assimilate in the area and build personal and business relationships. Marlys adds value to her clients by demonstrating:
- Real Estate Expertise at Every Price Point
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Great Ability to Listen and to Execute
- Superb Negotiating Prowess
- High-Level Efficiency and Work Ethic
- Strong Capacity to Empathize and Relate to Clients
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Huge Passion to Serve Others
- Upscale Marketing Strategies and Products
In addition to her work, Marlys enjoys spending time with her son and daughter-in-law, Ryan and Jin in New York, her daughter and soon to be son-in-law, Rachel and Zach, and her daughter, Mary, who is currently attending college. Marlys also loves cuddling with her two miniature rescue poodles, Pierre and Zoe, and she is a huge sports fanatic. Marlys’s hobbies include cooking, baking, reading, working out at the gym and hanging out with friends. To get the stellar client service you deserve when buying your next home or selling your existing home, contact Marlys today!
Talk with us!
we'd be happy to help with any of your real estate needs!
Richmond Realty provides local community knowledge to our clients and delivers results that exceed expectations.